Cheap Cheap International calls – from your mobile phone
Use Cheap Cheap Calls to call your overseas friends and family and you can save a huge amount when you call from your mobile phone.
Here’s how you can use the service right now:
1. Using your mobile phone, text the message SAVE to 68888. You’ll be charged £5 for this text which is used as a deposit for £5 worth of cheap international calls to use straight-away.
2. You’ll receive a reply text message from us with your new PIN, which you’ll need to access the service.
3. Next dial 01613 28 28 20 from your mobile phone. (Calls to this number are included in your monthly minutes, or are charged at your mobile provider’s standard rate.)
4. Now you’ll hear a speedy welcome plus your current calling balance. Next, carefully enter your international number beginning with 00 as usual – don’t press the “send” key again, or you may get charged for two calls, one to 01613 28 28 20, and one to the overseas number.
5. When your credit runs out, you’ll need to re-send the text SAVE to 68888 to deposit another £5 of calling credit.
* Calls to 01613 28 28 20 are included in your monthly minutes, or are charged at your mobile provider’s standard rate. Please note that you have to top up your phone with our SMS service before using this number. Using this number without credit will mean you will be paying the regular charge for international calls from your mobile. Please note that credit is valid for no longer than 60 days.